User Guide for xsec
At a glance:
This user guide applies to:
- xsec for Apple OS-X referred to as “Mac”.
- xsec for Microsoft Windows referred to as “PC”
- xsec for Apple iPhone referred to as “iPhone”
- xsec for Android phone referred to as “Android phone”
There are three volumes:
General volume applies to all versions and gives the meaning of words, descriptions of processes and the definition of some terms.
Mac & PC volume sets out “how to” suggestions and instructions specific to the use on an Apple OS-X computer or a Microsoft Windows computer.
Android phone & iPhone volume sets out “how to” suggestions and instructions specific to the use on an Android phone or an Apple iPhone.
This volume is:
User Guide for xsec – Mac & PC
At a glance: This volume of the user guide is specific to the Mac & PC. The various sections are:
- the dialog that first appears when the application starts, and then the main dialog.
- the general operation of the application. Number input and editing and ancillary txt files are described.
Other sections explain the items on the main menu:
Chronological sequences explains composite construction, staged construction and prestressing.