User Guide for xsec
This user guide applies to:
- xsec for Apple OS-X referred to as “Mac”.
- xsec for Microsoft Windows referred to as “PC”
- xsec for Apple iPhone referred to as “iPhone”
- xsec for Apple iPad referred to as “iPad”;
- xsec for Android phone referred to as “Android phone”
There are three volumes:
- General volume applies to all versions and gives the meaning of words, descriptions of processes and the definition of some terms.
- Mac & PC volume sets out “how to” suggestions and instructions specific to the use on an Apple OS-X computer or a Microsoft Windows computer.
- Android phone, iPhone & iPad volume sets out “how to” suggestions and instructions specific to the use on an Android phone or an Apple iPhone or iPad.
This volume is:
User Guide for xsec – Android phone, iPhone & iPad
At a glance: This volume of the user guide is specific to the Android phone, iPhone and iPad. There is a General volume that also applies to the Android phone, iPhone and iPad but applies to the Mac & PC as well. The various sections of this volume are:
Introduction explains the five tabs on the main display panel, and the various data input facilities.
Other sections explains each of the five tabs.
Chronological sequences explains composite construction, staged construction and prestressing.
Download this volume as a pdf: